↳ sunflower theme by pkmnblack2 (piikmin)
- two post sizes;
- infinite scroll;
- photo effects;
- 2 accent colors;
- side image;
- and several more.
↳ live preview // the code, info, and list of features are under the cut
I stumbled upon a website that allows you to blend any colors evenly no matter how opposite on the spectrum they are.
sharing the knowledge
WHERE HAS THIS BEEN ALL MY LIFE???
//Absurdly helpful for people writing royal characters and/or characters who interact with royalty and members of the nobility.
So you want to make an OC?: A Masterpost of Ways to Create, Develop, and Make Good OCs!
i made this masterpost in hopes that it helps you in making your own OCs ah;; it can also apply to developing RP characters i suppose! if you’d like to add more resources then go for it sugar pea (´ヮ`)!
How to Write Better OCs:
- basic tips on how to make your oc even better
- tragic backstory? learn how to write one/make yours great
- writing specific characters
- a wordier, great guide on how to develop your character
- kick out those vague descriptions and make them AWESOME
- how to actually make an OC
- Q&A (to develop characters)
- more Q&As
- giving your character a backstory
- how to write an attractive character
- adding more racial diversity
- avoiding tokenism, AKA, how to add diversity to your cast not just because you “need” it
- writing sexuality and gender expression (doesnt include non binary, if you have a good ref to that, please add on!)
- masterpost on writing more diversity into your story
- cultures of the world
- guides to drawing different ethnicities (not just a great art reference, but also really helpful in appearance descriptions!)
Mary Sue/Gary Stu
- Test to see if your character is a Sue
- Explains subdivisions of Sues/Stus
- Powerful Characters Don’t Have to Be Sues
- villain generator
- need an evil sounding name for your evil character? bam
- villain archetypes
- what’s your villain’s motive for being a villain?
- character perceptions (What your character thinks of themselves and what others think of them)
- how to write strong relationships between two characters
- 8 ways to write better characters and develop their relationships with others
- OCxLove Interest Handbook
- develop your couple with good ol’ Q&A!
- how to write realistic relationships
- how to write relatives for your characters (this is more OC related to a canon character, but will help in writing family members in general)
- 12 common archetypes
- 8 archetypes for male/female characters
- female archetypes (goes pretty indepth from two main categories)
- a list of archetypes
- tips for better design
- basic appearance generator
- pinterest board for character design (includes NSFW and images of skeletons/exposed muscle (?) so tread carefully!)
- clothing ref masterpost
- give your character better powers
- a list of professions
- proactive vs reactive characters
- positive and negative traits
- interest generator
- skills generator
- motivation generator
- 123 ideas for character flaws
- list of phobias
again, this is to help inspire you or help establish your OCs! i hope you get a lot of info and help from this ahh ( ´ ▽ ` )ﾉ
new theme for the winner of my custom theme giveaway, mako with all her favourite things!! hope she likes it OTL. i spent way too long fussing over this one…
(the code will be in the top left or right corner of the preview)
please note that this is not a redux edit, it’s just coded to look like one, so removing the credit is not excusable.
Whoa. The MLA has officially devised a standard format to cite tweets in an academic paper. Sign of the times.
ebooks, Horse. (horse_ebooks). “Leg Butt” 18 Nov 2011, 12:38 PM. Tweet.
Starting March 1st, you can download X or Y for free! Its only available in America and Canada!
Just register your 3ds/3dsxl/2ds and one of the six games below, and you can get a free copy! If you already own animal crossing, or any of the other games, you DO NOT need to re-download them! Be ready to register by March 1st-31st! Promotion is invalid after the month is over, so be sure to grab your code before Midnight on March 31st!
I’ve been searching for a simple path that doesn’t take up lots of space and blends with the grass for Spring but I couldn’t find one, so I made it myself! I’m not sure how it looks with other grass types, but it blends really well with the circle grass. If you try it out on other types, let me know how it looks and whatnot. When the seasons change I’ll probably post these again with matching grass.
I got the idea from Rae’s beautiful town and took her advice and made the path myself and yes the flower colours are similar to hers in this area but it’s my favourite part of my town atm cuz I recently reset (hence the bad hair and lack of nice clothes).
Anyway if you use it I’d love to see screenshots!